Vemacity Social Media Assistant Role
Social Media Assistant- Want to be the voice of an emerging and exciting brand in the gin world?
We’re looking to recruit an enthusiastic, driven and gin-loving Social Media Assistant to help us continue to grow and connect with more people!
Vemacity is all about spreading the enjoyment of great gin and creating truly signature moments for gin lovers. We aim to become the best way for people to try, discover and tinker with craft gin at home.
We are currently looking for a gin loving social media assistant who has a creative and expressive soul. And who is as passionate about marketing as gin, spirits and cocktails. We are looking for someone who wants to learn, grow and be part of an emerging and fresh brand in the gin world.
We are a start-up with a fun and hardworking team that believes in building excellent relationships with people and most of all enjoying the ride. Our big hairy audacious goal or ‘BHAG’ as we call it, is to create a signature gin moment in 50 million homes across the world and to be synonymous with the word ‘gin’.
- Passionate about gin, cocktails and spirits in general. But it is ok if you are only starting your journey in the drink’s world.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Reliable and deliver projects with great consistency.
- Someone who loves to write creative blogs and content.
- Able to take incredible photos and videos for social media.
- Confident to let your personality shine via live streams on social media.
- Actively interested in social media marketing (Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Facebook, Tik Tok).
- Someone who loves to think out of the box and always think about new ideas.
- A team player and have a “can do it” attitude.
- At least 1 year of experience in marketing (preferable)
- A marketing degree or equivalent (preferable)
- Worked in the drinks industry, or a startup (or both!)
- Previously made or promoted websites or other products online.
- Your own blog or social media following.
- An excellent standard of written English and grammar
- Experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator & Canva (not required but a bonus)
Your role will be:
- To be the voice of Vemacity on various channels.
- To create content for our website (www.vemacity.co.uk).
- Manage our social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, LinkedIn).
- Produce content for our blog, video and email newsletters.
- To grow our database and sense of community across all key social channels.
- To use data and analytics to focus on what works best, and track the success of your content and campaigns.
- To visit and review gin distilleries.
- To work with the rest of the team to develop the wider business and marketing strategy.
- Have some fun along the way! i.e Gin tastings with the team.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary- in line with experience and skills.
- Fully remote (Plus bi-weekly Face to Face meetings and team days)
- Flexible hours
If you are looking for a long-term role and think that you could help Vemacity continue to thrive, follow the step below to apply:
- Send a 1-minute video of yourself talking about why you’d like to be part of the team and why you’re right for the role to [email protected]
- Send your CV
- Please provide some of your content, blog posts or Instagram
DEADLINE: 1st June 2020
Remember our company is all about learning and experimenting with gin, so we don’t need experts, just enthusiasm!
Meet the team: www.vemacity.com/about