The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Naked Peach
To prepare you will need ripe peach which is an unusual ingredient for the cocktail. The peaches form the base of this potion and roasting it enhances its sweetness. Rosemary, lime and brown sugar works wonders for the flavour. It comes out mild, pink and hairy.
- 1 large roasted or very ripe peach
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 15ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 60ml gin
- Pinch lime zest
- 15ml homemade Rosemary Syrup
- To top up Chilled lemonade
- To garnish peach slices
- To garnish rosemary
Equipment: Blender, Sieve, Shaker
- Slightly roast the peach.
- Add the peach, sugar and lime juice into a blender.
- Puree the ingredients and sieve.
- Shake the peach puree, gin, lime zest and syrup over ice.
- Add to a coupe.
- Pour chilled lemonade on top.
- Serve garnished with peach slices and rosemary.
Food Pairing: Smoked ham.
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.