The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Honey Beer Punch
Honey Beer Punch
With this Easy, Breezy Beer Punch, you can pretend it is Summer-time once again. It is time for incredibly simple punch that is smeared with light beer for freshness. The sweetness comes from honey and lemon juice and slices of lemon adds a unique flavour and taste. Try adding more honey for more sweetness and it is sensational for your backyard barbeque.
- 1 tsp honey
- Splash of hot water
- 15ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 60ml gin
- To top up chilled premium beer
- To garnish lemon slice
Equipment: Mixing glass
- Add a splash of hot water to a generous teaspoon of honey in a mixing glass and allow to melt.
- Allow to cool at room temperature.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Pour lemon juice and gin over the ingredients.
- Top up with chilled beer.
- Serve garnished with a slice of lemon.
Food Pairing: Barbecue.
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.