The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Grapefruit and Tarragon Collins
Grapefruit and Tarragon Collins
Grapefruit and Tarragon are a great blend and produces a boozy classic drink which is teasing to one’s senses. It brings a unique sensation with the tarragon adding an herbal and liquorice aroma. The bittersweet grapefruit and tonic bring in the desired magic. The aroma is a delight to the nostrils and the combination brings a pretty pink and green lurid tones which is a charming sight to the onlooker.
- 3-4 blades fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- 60ml gin
- 60ml pink or ruby grapefruit juice
- To top up chilled tonic water
- To garnish few blades of fresh tarragon
- To garnish grapefruit peel
Equipment: Muddler, shaker, strainer
- Place the fresh tarragon in a shaker.
- Combine with sugar and muddle the ingredients together.
- Add a handful of ice cubes into the shaker.
- Pour gin and grapefruit juice and shake until the ingredients are combined together.
- Strain the liquid into a Collins packed up with ice.
- Pour chilled tonic water on top.
- Serve garnished with a few blades of tarragon and grapefruit peel.
Food Pairing: Asian style chicken salad.
Hey Gin Buddies! Raise your glasses for a different experience and it is time to have a Grapefruit & Tarragon Collins on the go. Get a 10% discount when you download the link indicated above and be the first to purchase a valuable set of gin and tonic glasses or gin glasses from UK.
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.