The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Gin Power Shot
Gin Power Shot
Gin shots with ginger, lime and apple juice are quick and easy to make at home. Smooth and refreshing to drink and it is just the perfect drink if you are entertaining crowd. A little homemade simple syrup helps to cut through the acidity to some extent and balance the flavour.
- 15ml ginger juice, freshly squeezed
- 60ml gin
- 30ml cloudy apple juice
- 15ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Dash of sugar syrup
- To garnish ginger slice
Equipment: Juicer (machine), Shaker, Strainer
- Juice away a thumb sized piece of fresh ginger.
- Place the juice in the shaker.
- Add the balance ingredients into the shaker and shake over ice.
- If required, add more Simple Syrup to taste.
- Strain the liquid into a coupe.
- Serve garnished with a slice of fresh ginger.
Food Pairing: Perfect as a pallet cleanser!
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.