The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Gin & Jam Cocktail
Gin & Jam Cocktail
Make your party festive by serving a deliciously sweet cocktail. Making it is ludicrously simple and can be rustled up in no time in the comfort of your home. A delightful combination of fruit and syrup that brings the sweetness and sourness to make a perfect cocktail. If you want a bit of variety, this is a must make and try mixing with strawberry or blackberry jam, and you will have no regrets.
- 60 ml gin
- 30 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tsp raspberry jam
- 15 ml homemade simple Syrup
- Fresh mint sprig to garnish
- Pour the gin into a long glass over ice.
- Add lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of jam and syrup and shake well.
- Use a strainer and strain into a glass filled with crushed ice.
- Add the second teaspoon of jam and stir well.
- Serve garnished with a sprig of mint.
- If you don’t have a sweet tooth just give the simple syrup a miss.
Food Pairing: Sweet vanilla based desserts.
Hey Gin Buddy! Try this cocktail designed with decadence in mind. Are you on the look-out for pretty gin glasses and gin accessories in the UK? Click on the link and receive 10% off on your purchase of gin and glasses gift sets.
You are on the way to downloading the impressive Free craft gin guide available on the site. It highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins for creating a delightful gin for craft gin lovers to enjoy.