The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Cucumber Mint Gin Fizz
Cucumber Mint Gin Fizz
This is all about a crisp and rumbling flavour and dancing fizz. Cucumber and Mint are amazing ingredients and it tends to cool one’s temperament. The refreshing sensation flows down deep within your veins and revive and rejuvenate you. Try away infusing the gin as long as possible and be sure to serve super-chilled appreciating the taste.
- 1 fresh mint sprig
- 1 cucumber, cut into spears
- 60ml gin
- Dash of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- To top up chilled tonic water
Equipment : Muddler, Jug, Strainer
- Use a muddler and bruise the mint sprig.
- Place the mint in a jug.
- Add cucumber spears into the jug.
- Pour gin over the cucumbers and refrigerate to chill for 2 hours.
- Add a few ice cubes to a highball or tumbler.
- Place a fresh cucumber spear and pour the lemon juice over.
- Strain the chilled, infused gin into the tall glass.
- Top up with chilled tonic water and serve.
Food Pairing: Falafel.
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.