The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Cucumber Lemonade
Taste the charming and old fashioned zingy lemonade with a difference. Throw in a bit of your grandfather’s gin with a splash of lemon juice and then comes the drink. Crisp and refreshing cocktail for anytime of the year.
- 60ml gin
- 30ml cucumber juice, freshly squeezed
- 15ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Dash of homemade Simple Syrup or Agave syrup
- To garnish Cucumber spear
- To top up Chilled soda water
Equipment: Shaker, Strainer
- Pour the gin over ice.
- Add cucumber, lemon juice and syrup and shake well.
- Add ice cubes and a cucumber spear to a highball glass.
- Strain the liquid into a glass.
- Pour chilled soda water on top.
Food Pairing: Shawarma.
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.