The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Cherry Thyme Sour
Cherry Thyme Sour
It is time to celebrate with loved ones! Pucker up and indulge in this rich but flavourful cocktail. The soft thyme brings in the aroma and the colour comes from none other than the dark and silky cherry sour with a hint of freshly squeezed lime juice. The Angostura bitters cuts through the pink-tinged foam.
- 60ml gin
- 30ml triple sec
- 30ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 120ml Cherry & Thyme Syrup
- 1 egg white
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- To garnish Fresh Thyme Sprig
Equipment : Shaker, Strainer
- Place the gin in a shaker over ice.
- Add triple sec, lime juice, syrup and egg white.
- Shake vigorously over ice until well combined.
- Strain the liquid into a coupe.
- Add a dash of Angostura bitters.
- Serve garnished with a sprig of thyme.
Food Pairing: Peking duck.
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.