The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Bergamot Tea Martini
Bergamot Tea Martini
The most sophisticated tea martini you will find in town and it is just the perfect treat for tea fans. It is simply a tea bag thrown with a bit of boozy spirits and it is creativity at its best. The premium Earl Grey compound with orange bitters reach new pinnacles and is unmatched in the eyes of the beholder. Although it contains tea the drink is surprisingly tasty and refreshing.
- 30ml gin
- 30ml vodka
- 1 premium Earl Grey teabag
- Dash of orange bitters
- To garnish Orange Peel
Equipment : Shaker
- Place the Earl Grey teabag in a glass jar.
- Pour the gin and vodka over the tea bag and leave at room temperature.
- Steep for a bit over 30 minutes and remove the tea bag.
- Toss in the orange bitters and shake over ice cubes.
- Serve garnished with orange peel in a tiki or glass mug.
Food Pairing: A tea party of course!
Download our Free craft gin guide which highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins from around the globe. Feel free to share the news with your gin buddies and colleagues too for their knowledge. Hurry up to claim the amazing offers.