The Ultimate Gin Recipe Collection: Beach House
Variety is spice of life with this classic Barbadian cocktail which is mixed with gin and coconut water instead of tonic. This tropical gin is served with a lime slice and is deceptively light in alcohol.
- 60ml gin
- 15ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- Chilled coconut water to top up
- Lime slice to garnish
Equipment: Swizzle Stick
- Place crushed ice into a highball glass.
- Add gin and lime juice.
- Top up with coconut water.
- Garnish with a lime slice and add a swizzle stick prior to serving.
Food Pairing: Juicy prawns
Hey Gin Buddy! Try this cocktail designed with decadence in mind. Are you on the look-out for pretty gin glasses and gin accessories in the UK? Click on the link and receive 10% off on your purchase of gin and glasses gift sets.
You are on the way to downloading the impressive Free craft gin guide available on the site. It highlights 32 of our favourite craft gins for creating a delightful gin for craft gin lovers to enjoy.